This introduction to Mindfulness looks at how to be present in a busy, distracted world awakening your awareness of the moment and noticing life in all its fullness. This course is ideal for professionals looking to enhance their own self-care and those interested in introducing mindfulness into their own practice.
- A good understanding of what Mindfulness is and isn’t – Myth Busting
- A walk through the attributes and themes of Mindfulness living
- Getting Personal and gaining a personal understanding of how Mindful you are
- Tools for the tool kit – Practical things to do to be more Mindful in everyday life and to help share with others
- Be able to use this knowledge to support further learning, awareness and wellbeing
See our Training Schedule for details of upcoming course dates or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This course can be delivered at your venue and adapted to suit the needs of your organisation. Contact us to find out more.