This half day course introduces participants to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE). The course will raise awareness of CSE and enable participants to identify when CSE is occurring; who it is impacting; what signs to look out for and their role of professionals working with children and young people.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Define Child Sexual Exploitation
- Understand the history and prevalence of CSE
- Recognise the risk factors of a victim and perpetrator
- Understand the grooming model
- Identify the push / pull factors and indicators of CSE
- Know how to effectively respond to any safeguarding concerns
Next course date: 25th January 2020
Location: Our Place, Sutton Coldfield
This course is also available to be trained inhouse at your facility, minimum number of people = 8.
£47.50 per person
To book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org