This half day course introduces participants to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE). The course will raise awareness of CSE and enable participants to identify when CSE is occurring; who it is impacting; what signs to look out for and their role of professionals working with children and young people.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Define Child Sexual Exploitation
- Understand the history and prevalence of CSE
- Recognise the risk factors of a victim and perpetrator
- Understand the grooming model
- Identify the push / pull factors and indicators of CSE
- Know how to effectively respond to any safeguarding concerns
See our Training Schedule for details of upcoming course dates or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This course can be delivered at your venue and adapted to suit the needs of your organisation. Contact us to find out more.
To book please email: email@example.com