This full day course will give professionals working with children and young people an in-depth coverage to Child Sexual Exploitation. The course will enable individuals to understand the history and prevalence of CSE through discourse. They will be able to identify who is at risk of CSE and the push / pull factors that lead children and young people to victimisation.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the History of Child Sexual Exploitation and current Research
- Identify the Definition of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Identify Push / Pull Factors
- Understand the Impact of CSE
- Recognise Models of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Understand how Consent and Attitudes impact on professional response
- Recognise Interventions to prevent/intervene the sexual exploitation of children
Next course date: 25th January 2020
Location: Our Place, Sutton Coldfield
This course is also available to be trained inhouse at your facility, minimum number of people = 8.
£47.50 per person
To book please email: email@example.com