This half day course will give professionals an introduction to Safeguarding. Participants will leave the session confident that they can act effectively and appropriately in response to the safeguarding and protection of children, young people and adults.
Key Learning Outcomes :
- Understand what safeguarding in children and adults means
- Know key safeguarding legislation and guidance
- Understand the need for effective safeguarding
- Know the different categories of abuse and maltreatment
- Recognise the behavioural and physical indicators of abuse and maltreatment
- Know how to respond and report safeguarding concerns including how to handle disclosures of abuse
See our Training Schedule for details of upcoming course dates or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
This course can be delivered at your venue and adapted to suit the needs of your organisation. Contact us to find out more.
To book please email: email@example.com