This popular CPD Approved training course now available online, offers an introduction to Autism for professionals.
The course looks at ‘Autism’ and how being on the Autistic Spectrum may look and feel. Learners will have the opportunity to consider how the world looks from an Autistic perspective and will be given tools and ideas to enable them to support individuals on the Autistic Spectrum.
Key Learning Outcomes
Learners attending this course will:
– Be able to clearly define Autism.
– Feel confident in their knowledge of how Autism can affect communication.
– Understand how Autism can lead to changes in behaviour.
– Understand the role of Autism in social interaction and forming and maintaining social relationships.
– Be better equipped with the knowledge and resources to help support a person with Autism.