This course looks at ‘Anger’ and how this natural emotion can be understood and controlled. Learners will explore triggers, escape routes and the key skills required for more calm control.
- A good understanding of what anger looks like and how and why it arises
- An exploration of buttons, triggers, alarms and exits
- Personal understanding of how we as individuals experience anger
- Tools for the tool kit – Practical things to do to keep calm control
- Be able to use this knowledge to support further learning, awareness and wellbeing
Dates to be added here
Private Sector price £65pp
Voluntary Sector price £47.50PP
This course is also available to be trained inhouse at your facility, minimum number of people = 8.